There is a reason why 3D printers in Canada are separated on the basis of their usage. Some printers are purely designed for beginners while some others can be operated for use by 3D printing experts as well as professionals. The major difference can be found among these in terms of both interfaces and as well as the features they are equipped with. For professional work, you are going to need a printer that is both powerful and reliable. These printers must also be able to print more accurately than those intended for use at home or by beginners. This is why the choice of a professional 3D printer can be a more time consuming and serious process as it can involve doing more research about the printer features and quality.
Essentials Of A 3D Printer For Professional Use
- For those who wish to use a professional 3D printer in the design industry, there are certain essential features to have for high-quality prints. Professional printers enable use of multiple colors and must have advanced designing functions. Not only are these easy to print multiple shades of color for prototypes, but are also useful for making models spin and rotate on a three-dimensional plane without having to take them off the printer.
- A heated build platform also makes it easier for designs to be printed accurately. And accuracy cannot be compromised in the case of professional 3D printers available in Canada. Professional printers are free of jams and allow components to be easily added & removed from their build area before moving on. This can eliminate a lot of time spent removing models from the printer or trying different designs to get one to work.
- A 3D printer in Canada can also be used for printing items such as toys, plastic cups, smartphone cases, and much more. But a professional 3D printer does a lot more than that. This technology has been quite significant for production of aviation parts, medical equipment and many other intricate materials.
- When considering whether or not a printer is fit for professional use, there are some things you may want to factor in. The first is that the ink cartridges and plastic filament are to be the best part of the printers and these must be accurate. Secondly, these printers have compatibility with a number of slicing softwares. It must be possible to download free software online if these don’t come with an inbuilt software. Finally, the compatibility should extend to the computer for the printer not to lag or slow down while it’s printing. Connectivity with devices and accessories must be superior in the case of 3D printers intended for professional work.
- Professional grade 3D printers are usually more expensive than hobby ones. In order to create parts with professional-grade quality, the device itself must also provide high-quality prints. The prices on these models range from a few thousand dollars to over $100,000. It is important to do proper research for the best 3D printer in Canada before buying one of these high-end machines, as not all of them will be able to print in a variety of colors or have other features that you need for your purpose.
ANYCUBIC Mega Zero 2.0- Features And More
Among the best known three dimensional printers in Canada for professional use is Mega Zero 2.0 by ANYCUBIC. It is said to have great build volume as well as accuracy in printing.
- It has a big LCD screen and is easy to see; it also provides a preview of each model that will be printed, and progress can be seen without the need to look at the 3D printer.
- ANYCUBIC Mega Zero 2.0 allows users to save models on SD card, which means any files created by you can be saved onto the SD card for later use.
- It has a size of 220x220x250mm which is appropriate for professional printing. It can be used in any and every production unit and even multiple ones can also be installed.
- The assisted leveling system on the Mega 2.0 helps ensure that the bed does not move along with it during printing, which means you won’t see unexpected results when printing.
- The printer has a resumption feature. Which means, the work is resumed from where last left off to enable efficient printing. This is one of the most desirable features of any professional printer that ensures the prints are not disrupted due to sudden power cuts.
After learning the in-depth features of ANYCUBIC Mega Zero 2.0, it can be said that it is one of the most appropriate 3D printers in Canada for professional use. With specialised features and accuracy, it can be useful for professional work completion and can be easily found on Mech E-Store for purchase. Visit Mech E-Store to learn more!